top of page
All Kids Love Taekwondo!
We place great emphasis on the importance of teaching children the Spirit of Taekwondo, which is summed up in these five simple characteristics, Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control, and Indomitable Spirit. Taekwondo training for kids instills Self Discipline, teaches Self Defense, improves Physical Fitness, supports Home, Academic, and Social Education, and develops lifelong Goal Oriented Self Improvement Skills.
1. Two Week Introductory with FREE Uniform.
2. Regular evening classes for men, women, and children.
3. After School Program with FREE pick up at all area schools
4. Summer/Winter/ Spring Break Camps for children ages 5 - 13.
Courtesy - Every student must learn to respect parents, teachers, elders, others, self, as well as the laws of the land.
Integrity - We teach the importance of Honesty and Modesty - Don't lie, cheat, steal, brag, show off, or bully.
Perseverance - We stress the importance of not giving up. Children learn that work pays off,
hard work pays off more, and that "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
Self Control - We teach kids the importance of controlling our behavior and emotions, that there is a time for work and a time for play, to look before you leap and think before you speak.
Indomitable Spirit - Taekwondo develops inner strength and courage to face each day with a positive attitude. Indomitable Spirit is defined as a spirit that cannot be subdued or overcome and allows a person to have the determination and confidence to handle the many challenges and obstacles in life. This is a necessity in todays' fast paced technological and competitive world.
In our classes students:
1. Develop self discipline & mental focus by training mind and body in the Spirit and techniques of Taekwondo.
2. Learn practical self defense techniques; learn to recognize and avoid unhealthy situations, and learn to use smart choices in defending oneself and loved ones in resolving such issues.
3. Improve physical fitness and self confidence by losing weight, getting in shape, increasing physical strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, and relieving stress to enjoy better health each day.
4. Learn to honor & respect Parents, Teachers, and Elders by understanding the important relationships of Home, Academic, and Social Education.
5. Learn to be successful at any and every task in life through Goal Oriented Self Improvement Skills. Gain focus, concentration, and perseverance in awakening your competitive spirit towards success.
bottom of page